Dash Cam PH Products Warranty Policy
Dash Cam PH is the official dealer of BlackVue, VicoVation and Thinkware products in the Philippines. Dash Cam PH will only accept all warranty issue of BlackVue, VicoVation and Thinkware Products brought from Dash Cam PH and our Branch Dealer in the Philippines. We are not able to accept all BlackVue, VicoVation and Thinkware units/products brought outside Philippines and other establishment in the Philippines. Dash Cam PH warrants its new products to be free from defects resulting from faulty manufacture or faulty components under the following terms and conditions:
I. Period of Warranty
For newly purchased, previously unopened Dash Cam PH products, parts and labor are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as noted. Replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period or thirty days, whichever is longer. Please refer to the inside box Warranty Card from Manufacturer and Dash Cam PH issued warranty card whichever applicable.
II. Who Is Protected
III. What Is and Is Not Covered
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the length of the 1-year length of the warranty. Dash Cam PH products are manufactured by Pittasoft Co. Ltd and Thinkware Systems Corporation in Korea and VicoVation in Taiwan. But, like any other product, they are not indestructible. Therefore, our warranty does not cover product damage that may result from abuse or mishandling of the products, nor does it cover incidental or consequential damage.
Not Covered By Warranty
• Any product which has been modified without permission from Dash Cam PH, or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature.
• Unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product, repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Dash Cam PH.
• Shipping or transport damage (claims must be made with the carrier)
• Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
• Consumable item such as Cases, batteries, accessories or other consumables used with this product.
• Product not meeting your requirements. It is your responsibility to determine the suitability of this product for your purpose.
• Products purchased through unauthorized re-sellers/dealers, or products sold by re-sellers/dealers outside of Philippines region.
• Removal or installation charges.
• Shipping charges.
• Force Majeure
IV. Exclusion of Damages
Dash Cam PH’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Dash Cam PH shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
V. Limitations of Implied Warranties
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
VI. Local Law and Your Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights granted under local law. These rights may vary.
VII. Products purchased from Unauthorized Re-sellers / Vendors located outside of Philippines Region / Grey Market Products
VIII. Products outside warranty period
For all out of warranty products, technical support will be provided on an hourly-rate basis (pre-authorization of a credit card may be required prior to support being provided). In many cases, your Technical Support Representative can remotely diagnose and correct the issue. However, if it is determined the equipment requires factory repair, Dash Cam PH will issue an RMA (Return Material Authorization) and can generally complete repairs within 30 business days (excluding shipping time). A repair quote will be provided upon request. Out of warranty support will be full paid in advance before commencing the repair. Your options will be discussed with you before any charges are incurred.
Disclaimer: The information above is provided to you on an as is presented basis. The information may changes without prior notice. Please always check our website and our customer service for update. Send us email or contact us.